I was glad to read the follow-up comment, although it's not really too much better. At least he's not contagious. I hope he gets feeling better, and you too! We will sure be thinking of you these next few days! I was feeling so bad for both of you after you left last night! Let us know if we can help! (Besides being the birth coach, as you probably don't want Davis in there with you the whole time.)
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
June 30, 2008 at 10:13 PM
I was glad to read the follow-up comment, although it's not really too much better. At least he's not contagious. I hope he gets feeling better, and you too! We will sure be thinking of you these next few days! I was feeling so bad for both of you after you left last night! Let us know if we can help! (Besides being the birth coach, as you probably don't want Davis in there with you the whole time.)
June 30, 2008 at 10:14 PM
We are so relieved!! Hopefully, he'll remain relatively healthy until Thursday.
July 1, 2008 at 8:39 AM
Hooray! At least he's not TOTALLY worthless. Yeah for the sty!
July 1, 2008 at 6:55 PM
How fortunate! Only mono and strep! This IS your lucky day!
July 1, 2008 at 6:58 PM
Dan says if Greg isn't up to it, just have Mike come. Ha,ha.