Pregnancy Update
Sunday, June 8, 2008
With three and a half weeks to go I am feeling huger than ever. I can't even bear to look at my reflection in the car (our apartment is conveniently equipped with mirrors only chest up) without thinking "how can people even look at me? I'm huge!"
So here I am in all my gigantic glory. Also for your viewing pleasure, I included a picture of me from my last pregnancy (taken about the same time along). How do they compare? (Besides the fact I look like a zombie in the older picture, I blame the lighting)
I am currently feeling great. Besides the occasional heartburn (a problem solved by my new best friend Zantac) and some back pain, I haven't had it too bad this go around. I have my last 2 week appointment on Wednesday, and then it's down to every week. My induction is scheduled for July 3rd (after being 10 days over with Jackson we couldn't afford for me to go over again, since we are moving out 12 days after the birth) and I couldn't be more excited/nervous/totally unprepared!
June 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM
Heidi!!
You look so beautiful :) I LOVE your dress and your hair! We are all getting so excited to meet Jackson's little bro!
I'll be happy to babysit if you want some extra sleep!
June 8, 2008 at 3:51 PM
you must a ball player in there. A big guy that can shoot the 3. Or girl, I am actually not sure if its a boy or girl, sorry.
June 8, 2008 at 8:35 PM
Ok, you look so cute prego! We can't wait to hear the news!
June 9, 2008 at 6:00 AM
You look absolutely adorable. It's hard to compare the two bellies since the other shirt is lose. But you look fantastic. Your hair is so stinking cute and I love your dress. You are the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen.
June 9, 2008 at 7:21 AM
You look great because the rest of your body is teeny tiny! You are all belly. And I love your short hair too. Good luck getting ready for baby #2...if being ready is ever really possible.
June 9, 2008 at 9:39 AM
Man, you look so good. I hope pregnancy treats me as well as it treats you. Your hair looks totally cute, by the way. I'm so excited to welcome my new nephew in the next month :)
June 9, 2008 at 10:19 AM
Heidi... you are simply a BABE carrying a babe... SUPER CUTE!
June 9, 2008 at 11:29 AM
You look so cute! I love that outfit! You do not look huge, you look perfect. You were always perfect looking. I really like the new do! All my prego pics make me look like I am swollen! Maybe I just need to lose weight! hehe
June 9, 2008 at 12:59 PM
How cute are YOU?! Sheesh! I can only hope to be that adorable when I'm pregnant, but really I'll probably be a beast. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures of baby #2!
Molly Hutchins
June 9, 2008 at 7:41 PM
you sure look great for only having 3 weeks to go! can't wait to see pictures of this little guy.
June 10, 2008 at 9:06 AM
Good thing you don;t look like you only have 3 weeks left. I am so excited for you!
June 11, 2008 at 6:57 AM
You look gorgeous! You looked cute the first time, but even prettier with the second. Wow, what a trend!
June 11, 2008 at 12:44 PM
My favorite part is the same picture hanging in the background of both. :-) It's funny how with our first two kids, you moved soon after they were born and I moved soon before. We should compare notes and see which is better.