A Homemade Christmas
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I decided this year to make homemade Christmas gifts for the kids. I love watching their eyes as they open gifts I worked so hard on. I am going to have to start early this year. Here is a sneak preview of what's to come. 


And here is my first real quilt endeavor I'm going to be creating for Bennett. 
I'm am going to have some busy evenings ahead for the next few months. Anyone want to join me?
September 17, 2009 at 9:54 AM
I do I do! Where do you find the items and instructions for the little animals and the fake food?
Also, what are those little cars?
So So so cool. I wish I lived by you. I love doing projects.
September 17, 2009 at 1:53 PM
Yeah what are the cars?? And I also want instructions on the animals and fake food! I see another post coming on!
September 17, 2009 at 3:50 PM
You are amazing. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see the finished products. I'm assuming Greg will be cutting out the animals out of wood for you!?!?
September 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Okay, I can't help myself. I have to come out and tell you that I read your blog. I don't know if you remember me - you came to my parents' house a couple years ago for Christmas. Anyway, I am doing the homemade Christmas thing too, but I LOVE your ideas! Where did you find those pictures? Can't wait to hear more about it.
September 18, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Good for you! Those homemade gifts will mean the world to them when their older, those will be the toys they keep for memories.
September 21, 2009 at 6:38 AM
Oh my. You make the rest of us look bad.
September 23, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Angie told me I HAD to come check out this post. Amazing. I want to eat that fake food. And I want to have the motivation to make toys for my kids. You are one talented mama, I tell you.