Family photo time.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Trying to juggle a camera and two kids makes for long stretches of no photos of the kids. So Greg and I made a specific trip to some local gardens to snap some pictures of the family. These were the winners: 




September 3, 2009 at 9:52 PM
Great shots! Are those the gardens we went too? Wow, Bennetts hair is SO light. Jackson sure is a handsome little guy. Congrats on the family pics.
September 5, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Those pictures are awesome! Lovin' the one of Greg on the bridge! You have such a cute family!
September 6, 2009 at 10:36 PM
awww Jackson is such a looker! Bennett is so cute! He looks like you Hides! :0 They are oing to be heartbreakers for sure!!! Aww I can't wait to see you again!!!
September 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM
I love the pictures. They look like professionals took them. Love the pictures of the boys. They are both so adorable.
September 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Gorgeous!
September 9, 2009 at 8:44 PM
So adorable!