Good Aim
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Today, a story brought to you from a Wendy's restroom stall somewhere in Pennsylvania:
Jackson is potty trained. He is. But that doesn't stop him from experimenting with sitting positions, and stall tactics. Today while doing my best to coerce him to relieve himself, he sat on the toilet, and put his head between his knees so he could watch the action. Just as he did it I thought 'hmm, that's maybe not the best place for his head...' but my thought process was interrupted by a [gasp] and an "oh no!' from Jackson.
'What's wrong?'
'I got it in my eyes!'
'What's in your eyes?'
'I peed on my face.'
For the three years I have been a parent and the many years I spent dreaming about it never prepared me for the moment my firstborn would pee on his face.
Perhaps now he will sit in a more traditional position.
July 19, 2009 at 6:17 PM
That's hilarious.
July 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM
That is too funny!!
July 19, 2009 at 7:09 PM
that is really funny! i hope he will recover from this experience and not have post traumatic pee in the face syndrom...
July 19, 2009 at 7:38 PM
That sounds like a nice story to pull out just as Jackson's date for prom and him are taking pictures. Thanks for the (continual) laugh.
July 19, 2009 at 7:40 PM
And of course, it had to be in a public restroom!
July 19, 2009 at 7:51 PM
Yup...you just made me laugh so hard I have tears in my eyes (at least it isn't pee in my eyes)
July 19, 2009 at 8:13 PM
haha...oh no. That's so funny. Especially thinking about Jackson doing it. Colton has peed in MY face and on HIS face too. It's different when they are babies though...I'll have to remember this story for when I'm potty training Colton.
July 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM
AHAHAH! Oh my gosh!! Too cute!!
July 19, 2009 at 10:33 PM
Oh my gosh!!! Thats awesome!!! How funny! What a great story for his future!!! Oh man! Poor guy! I always make Ryland look up and close her legs so she does not pee on her face or her clothes (which she has once...on her clothes).
July 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Wait... Heidi, isn't that the same way you learned your lesson? What a coinkidink.
July 20, 2009 at 1:36 PM
That one definitely made me laugh out loud! Too funny!
July 23, 2009 at 1:53 PM
heidi - i don't comment often, but i read your blog all the time. this is, hands down, the funniest thing i have read/heard EVER! your boys are too too adorable ;)