Magic Quesadilla
Thursday, June 4, 2009

While exiting his carseat, Jackson scratched his elbow. By the way he was crying, I couldn't tell if it was a severed limb (which is wasn't) or a mere scratch (which it was).
Me: 'Jackson, lets go inside and have a quesadilla, maybe that will help you feel better.'
Jackson [through overly dramatic sobs]: 'Maybe if I put my elbow on top of the quesadilla it will help it feel better.'
If the quesadillas I make have magic healing powers, maybe I should be eating them more often.
June 4, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Oh that is too cute!!! Where can I get some of those?
June 4, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Are they Costco tortillas? If so, they really may have magic healing powers!
June 4, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Does the quesidilla have magic sleeping powers? What a cute "sad" face on Jackson and what a great photo. I'm impressed.
June 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM
This picture made me laugh out loud! I love the dramatic age... I hope the quesidillas made it all better! :)
June 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM
That's adorable. Quesadillas seem to have magic powers here, too (they usually serve as motivation to come inside for lunchtime!).
We miss you guys!
June 6, 2009 at 8:05 PM
You could have a real market for those! And that face is absolutely tragic.
June 6, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Oh, that is so funny. I love Jackson's logic. So, did it work? Was it magic! Order me up one of those magic quesadillas.
June 9, 2009 at 11:35 AM
He looks so much like Clark in this picture! CUTE!