Weekend Trip #5: Somerset Patriots Game
Monday, June 22, 2009
After several ambitious weekends in a row, we decided to stay low key by attending a local minor league baseball game, and for only $10 for our entire family, you really couldn't have asked for a better evening. The crowds and cheers really brought out the extrovert in the boys. We got these pictures I just couldn't help but share.
Introducing the many faces of Bennett Rose
And I couldn't resist just one of Jackson:
June 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM
Looks fun! We went to a Mallard's game and I felt the same way. Yay for local team fun!
June 22, 2009 at 9:31 PM
wow bennett looks like he's having a great time! maybe baseball will be his path.. i see a bit of resemblence between bennett and babe ruth.. can't wait to see you guys soon!
June 23, 2009 at 5:38 AM
Bennett is such a cutie! I love how expressive he is. Glad you had fun. How many more "fun" weekends do you have planned?
June 23, 2009 at 7:08 AM
The 2nd picture is hilarious! I love it!
June 23, 2009 at 11:41 AM
That is so cute! Bennett's faces in those pictures sure made me smile. I love the pure joy of childhood!
We miss you guys!
June 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM
That second picture of Bennett is my favorite!!!