Photo Shoot
Saturday, October 11, 2008
After a mild photo drought, I finally found some time to do a fall photo shoot with the boys today. Here are a few of the highlights...



And my two personal favorites (post editing)

After a mild photo drought, I finally found some time to do a fall photo shoot with the boys today. Here are a few of the highlights...



And my two personal favorites (post editing)

by Heidi
October 11, 2008 at 9:03 PM
So dang cute! Good job!
October 11, 2008 at 9:13 PM
Great photos-- your boys are so adorable!!
October 11, 2008 at 11:16 PM
Those are so cute. Who did you get to take the pictures...did you do them yourself? I love the leaves :) Your boys are so cute.
October 12, 2008 at 2:38 PM
Those pictures are adorable. I can't believe how grownup Jackson looks. Love the picture of the boys together. What handsome boys.
October 13, 2008 at 5:17 PM
These pictures are so cute! And I like the new photoshopping tool.
October 13, 2008 at 7:54 PM
Hey Heidi! It's Taryn from back in the days of stake dances and girls camp. I found your blog through Jennifers (hope you don't mind). Your family is adorable! Our babies are the same age too! You can check out mine at nateandtaryn.com. Where are you living now? How are you doing? Email me sometime at taryn@nateandtaryn.com
October 14, 2008 at 10:45 AM
Well done! Those boys are knockouts with two awesome parents! Happy Fall.
October 16, 2008 at 12:04 PM
Very cute, love the photos. Hope you survive Greg's studying. As my wife can attest, nothing like being a single mom for a couple of years, right?
October 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM
jackson looks sooo big! holy cow, the kid looks grown up...you're boys are so cute! did i already mention jackson junior aka bennett...pretty funny, they both look so alike, do you guys think so? love, kristi...we miss you guys!