The Gift of the Magi
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Wednesday, October 22nd, 8:00 PM
Heidi's Story:
"I am so happy Greg was able to come home early and surprise me so I could go to my meeting without juggling the kids. I feel so bad that I had to leave him on the only night he will be home this week. I know, I am going to buy some ice cream on my way home so we can have a fun treat tonight. And, oh yeah, we also need milk."
Greg's Story
"It worked out perfectly that I got home just before Heidi had to leave for her meeting, I only wish we could have spent more time together tonight. I know, I will surprise her and take the boys with me to pick up some ice cream to have when she gets home. And, oh yeah, I'll pick up some milk while I'm out."
Needless to say, our fridge has 4 gallons of milk and 3 gallons of ice cream.
October 23, 2008 at 7:27 AM
What a great story! Two thoughtful people married to each other? That may not be fair.
October 23, 2008 at 11:17 AM
haha...you both are so thoughtful and apparently love ice cream! Funny story. You better drink a lot of milk in the next couple weeks.
October 23, 2008 at 2:26 PM
I loved the story! What is your calling again? I assume that was what your meeting was, but maybe not. Good thing you have a two-year-old to help drink all that milk!
October 23, 2008 at 2:46 PM
What a cute story! Enjoy all the milk and ice cream...you can make a lot of shakes :)
October 23, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Darling! What a wonderful way for the evening to turn out!
October 23, 2008 at 4:17 PM
That is a great story...so cute that you were both thinking the same thing!
October 25, 2008 at 5:42 AM
Hey you happily married couple,
Just wanted to let you know that the invitation still stands to come to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Matt and I are even willing to give up "Apartment 1B" for you and the boys. No pressure if you guys have other plans, though. Take care!
Kristen