No more monkeys
Monday, October 6, 2008

Today Bennett finally let out his first audible laugh. A full fledged giggle. What was it that prompted such a wonderful milestone His mother's constant smiles and baby talk? His father's wit? One of his many colorful toys?
Nope. Jackson...jumping on the bed.
Jackson has always had a bad habit of jumping on the bed (one that I am working to eliminate). So what's a mom to do when her new baby thinks the funniest thing in his life so far is his older brother jumping on the bed?
Naturally, I made Jackson keep jumping just to hear Bennett laugh over and over.
I'll work on breaking the habit tomorrow.
October 7, 2008 at 1:12 PM
That is so funny. I love thinking of Bennett cracking up at Jackson. Aww...cute brothers. Good luck breaking that jumping habit :)
October 7, 2008 at 2:06 PM
Maybe we can funnel all the jumping to the air mattress downstairs.
Ah well, choose your battles. You should pull up a recording program next time and catch Bennett's laugh!
October 7, 2008 at 10:12 PM
i definitely would have let the jumping slide if it was making my baby laugh!!
October 8, 2008 at 6:24 PM
I would love to hear that laugh. I think that is so cute that his first full fledged laugh was at Jackson jumping. I'm sure Jackson will be a great source of entertainment for him for a long time. Although I can't imagine his first laugh not being at his father's wit!
October 8, 2008 at 9:09 PM
How wonderful you have your two little boys to comfort and entertain each other. They are both just dear. BTW, got your nice note today. Thanks!