The unveiling...
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I am happy to announce the finished product...
I think I posted, oh, MONTHS ago that I wanted to make Jackson's toddler bedding, and little did I know what a project it would be. I guess if you've made a quilt before you would know that, but silly me believed I was taking on an "easy project."
That being said I LOVE the way it turned out. Jackson loves to pretend sleep on it (until I actually have a bed for it to go on) For all you critical quilters, you might want to squint your eyes a little so that they go blurry before taking a really close look ( I had more than a couple of "oops" moments)
**Jackson refused to let me take pictures of just the quilt. So enjoy the pictures of the quilt, Jackson, doggie, and Jackson's blankie.
May 22, 2008 at 6:49 PM
way to go! that is very impressive. i love it.
May 22, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Nice work Heidi! You always were pretty crafty. :) By the way, I'm just working and living at home for a few more months until I move to New York in August! I'm getting really excited for a change in scenery :)
May 23, 2008 at 7:22 AM
I love it. I LOVE the dog. Jackson looks so cute, too. I'm impressed.
May 23, 2008 at 9:48 AM
We love it! we are so impressed! you are very talented!
May 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM
Nice job! Jackson looks pretty proud of his new blanket. That has got to feel good.
May 23, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Did you make it for a toddler bed or a twin? It turned out really cute! Great job! I wish that I had those kind of skills.
May 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Heidi, it turned out so cute! Exactly as you planned it. When I was pregnant, I told my mom to make my "boy" a blanket with little furry dogs all over it. She was kinda stumped, so it's a good thing we had a girl. so, good job.
May 27, 2008 at 9:10 AM
Great job Heidi! I think all quilters understand how difficult it is and can appreciate your hard work!
May 28, 2008 at 4:19 PM
It looks SO CUTE. I love the look on jackson's face. Looks like he loves it too. You did a great job, I'm very impressed.