Finally  

Monday, May 19, 2008


After months of scouring the internet (every day since January) for a place to live, we have finally found a place to live in Madison. We are just renting but it will be our home for the next two years while Greg is in school. We are so excited for some more space (more than double our current apartment-so come visit!) but haven't seen it in person. We are most looking forward to the garage, it was a must for the Wisconsin winters!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


9 Validations of my effort: to “ Finally ”

  • Shayne
    May 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

    Rose Family,

    Hi. My wife Daisy and I stalk your blog here and there. I was dying reading about your cruise and Greg and the free-throws. I wish I could have been there to see it.

    I had to ask though for more info on the Madison move. What school is Greg in, etc?

  • Angela and Mike
    May 19, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

    We are so excited for you guys. The house seems perfect. We're pumped about staying there over Labor Day weekend and seeing the new baby once he comes :)

  • brittany
    May 19, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

    very cool! the house looks awesome. when is the move date?

  • Crystal
    May 20, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

    I think we may have to take a trip out there. It would be neat to see the cheese state (is that right?). I have been dying to see you and was bummed when I could not come too Oregon to see you before the move. The house looks beautiful! I know you will fix it up so nice inside. You always had the decorators touch! When will you be in CA again? I will do whatever it takes to come and visit you!

  • Melissa
    May 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

    Oh it will be so nice to in a house! Congrats!

  • becca
    May 20, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

    ooooh! Does the house come complete with that warm, fuzzy, glowing feeling you get from the picture?

    I am so excited for you guys -- I'm sure you'll enjoy school as much as we did. It was such a happy two years, as I'm sure it will be for you. The garage will help. :)

  • Amy and David Ziehl
    May 22, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

    Ok. We are so excited! We found our favorite people! YAY! And oh my gosh Heidi you are expecting? I am so excited for you! And you are in Wisconsin? When did that happen? We totally need to catch up.

  • Lisa Wahlin
    May 27, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

    wow you have been getting lots of comments. You have so much more exciting things going on in your life than we do (you can tell by looking at our blog that we have nothing cool to talk about). And I love the house! Fact: I heard that Madison is the smile capitol of the nation. Lots of good teeth there so that should be good.

  • Lisa Wahlin
    May 27, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

    p.s. even though you have a garage, it will still be freezing when you go to get in your car in the winter, but at least you won't have to scrape ice. And if you want to start your car to warm it up don't forget to open the big garage door.