Gone
Friday, May 16, 2008
After putting up with my stinkin' long hair for way to long (do you know how long it takes to blow dry?) I was finally fed up and chopped it off! It's been two years since I had a good therapeutic haircut (is it therapeutic for anyone else?) and I LOVE it. I've always considered myself a short hair girl on the inside.
So now I am left holding a foot long ponytail, a much cooler neck (93 degrees today in portland with no AC), and really nervous husband (hasn't seen it yet).
May 16, 2008 at 2:37 PM
OH MY GOSH! Heidi... its adorable! I have those moments (granted they are few and far between) where I just go and hack my hair off. Looks great and you will love the easy maintenance this summer!
May 16, 2008 at 2:43 PM
Can you get a refund if I don't like it in person? ;)
Looks great on the blog. Always fun to change.
May 16, 2008 at 3:02 PM
It looks cute! I bet it'll be so much quicker to do in the morning now.
Wow, that's A LOT OF haif to cut off. I've never done anything that drastic. Heck, I just got a little bit of bangs cut and I freaked out. You are a better person than me.
May 16, 2008 at 6:51 PM
Are you serious? Oh my gosh, I didn't see this coming! I have never thought of you as a "short haired person" !! And all this time I have been trying to grow my hair out, so I could be like you! In the pictures it just looks like your hair is pulled back so I'll have to see it in person!
May 16, 2008 at 7:22 PM
Heidi, It looks so good. It puts me in the mood for a good therapeutic haircut too! I know how long it takes to blow dry long hair, which is why I wear ponytails most days. Thanks for the inspiration.
Heather
May 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM
I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!! Go Heidi. I was super nervous to cut mine since I had it long for so long but it felt soooo good to cut it off, it was therapeutic for sure! I love it on you!
May 16, 2008 at 8:53 PM
It looks great Heidi! I'm sure it feels great on this hot day!!! We're barely surviving over here. Hopefully it's better where you are!
May 16, 2008 at 9:39 PM
I love it. It's like High School Heidi! I want so badly to chop mine off but it it would be a big gamble - it has always suited you very nicely. I'm sure Greg will love it, eventually if not immediately.
I miss you!!
May 16, 2008 at 11:12 PM
Darling! I know you had short hair when I met you, but I still associate you with long hair. Funny, huh? It's just nice that you can go either way.
May 17, 2008 at 3:07 PM
Very cute! I think it looks great, and short hair is definetely easier to take care of. Maybe you can convince Jason to let me cut mine.
May 17, 2008 at 5:26 PM
so cute! You inspired me to get mine cut. I keep looking at yours and wondering if I should have gone shorter??? Did Greg like it?
May 18, 2008 at 6:51 PM
YEAH!!! I love it, looks awesome, so chic.
May 18, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Mike says you look like Posh (Sp?) Spice :)
May 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM
very cute, what did greg think?
May 19, 2008 at 7:54 PM
SO CUTE! I love it you look Awesome!
May 23, 2008 at 12:07 AM
Very cute Heidi, you've always done well with short hair. How did Greg like it?