Tag I’m it….  

Monday, August 6, 2007






7 Random things about me

1. Once I ate a chocolate covered cricket for some free Cold Stone Ice cream. It’s not like I didn’t have the money, I just wanted to see if I could actually do it. Apparently I can.
2. I am a trivia nut. Sometimes when I’m having a really bad day, instead of saying “can I massage your feet,” or “do you want some ice cream straight from the carton,” Greg says “do you want to go sit on the porch I’ll ask you trivia questions?” It works every time.
3. You know that song, “I’ve got rhythm, I’ve got music?” I don’t have rhythm or music. I can’t carry a tune, and I take 6.8 times longer than the average person to learn a choreographed dance. The funny thing is I would rather go to a music or dance performance more than ANYTHING. Maybe I just appreciate more than others because I am so in awe.
4. I love ice cream. I love chocolate. But I do not like chocolate ice cream. It’s one of life’s great mysteries that I don’t think will ever be explained.
5. I love garage sale-ing. I try to go every Saturday (although I’ve been a slacker lately). I feel like I’m on this hunt to find the best deal. I guess you can call it a hobby, although can you really count being cheap as a hobby?
6. My favorite joke is courtesy of Todd Schwartzman: “Have you heard of those new corduroy pillows? I hear they’re making headlines”
7. Greg makes fun of me every time I say this but I believe I am something of a commercial connoisseur. I have often thought of writing companies thanking them for their hilarious commercials. My feeling is, if it’s not funny what’s the point? Also, Sylvan learning commercials always make me cry. I know, weird…but true.

I tag Crystal Bangerter, Sarah Mcgiven, and Angela Rose

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Validations of my effort: to “ Tag I’m it…. ”

  • Sharon
    August 6, 2007 at 7:48 PM  

    I've never seen pictures of you when you were little. What a cutie!! I too, like chocolate and ice cream but not chocolate ice cream. Kind of funny.

  • Barlow Fam
    August 7, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

    Funny that my comment was going to be about chocolate ice cream too. I am the same way. Don't know why. I also am still laughing at the pillow joke. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

    PS Love the Jackson pictures. Nothing better than cotton Candy.

  • brittany
    August 8, 2007 at 12:23 AM  

    what fun things to learn about you. i love the picture of you as a little girl. you haven't changed a bit, well except for the bangs.

  • Angela and Mike
    August 8, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

    I'm it? Do I have to tell something random about me? I like that you have greg ask you trivia questions. I seriously am the worst person on the planet at trivia. I'm make sure to have you on my team for trivia games, or any game as a matter of fact!

    Random thing about me: I went through this tom boy phase in elementary school...the baggy t shirt, backwards hat and tough attitude. i wish I could erase it from my memory but I have bad haunting pictures!