Rub a dub dub
Sunday, August 26, 2007
You're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore. Greg's glory days of rocking out are finally rubbing off on him.
You're not hardcore, unless you live hardcore. Greg's glory days of rocking out are finally rubbing off on him.
by Heidi
August 27, 2007 at 11:33 AM
He is so dang cute and I love the hair! Bath time is the best, my kids love it!
August 27, 2007 at 12:04 PM
cute pics and cute boy in the tub. love the hawk.
August 27, 2007 at 2:07 PM
haha, those pics are awesome. His hair is so blonde! I love it.
August 27, 2007 at 2:18 PM
I love the hair. It makes me laugh every time I look at it.
August 28, 2007 at 9:35 PM
He is growing up so much Heidi!! I think he's taking over on the rockin' out!!
August 31, 2007 at 1:57 PM
Thanks for the advice Heidi! You're a good woman to comment!! I need as much help as I can get! You're awesome-
September 1, 2007 at 9:06 PM
NAKED ENVY!!