A proud moment
Sunday, November 29, 2009
A few weeks ago Greg was kind enough to hold down the fort while I went out with some friends during dinner time.
"What do I do for dinner?" He asked as I had one foot out the door.
hmmm no hot dogs, no frozen meals, there wasn't even any bread left for sandwiches.
"You can make pizza if you want."
So in a 30 second explanation I gave Greg the pizza making rundown. "Thaw the dough, roll it out, add sauce, cheese, and any toppings you want. I think we have pineapple and mushrooms, bye!"
I was convinced that I would come home to children with tummies full of cold cereal.
Greg is always up for a challenge.
Well not only did the pizza get made, Greg was so proud of the culinary masterpiece that he even documented his creation.
I like to call this one: "When Dad Cooks"
November 30, 2009 at 2:09 AM
That's awesome! The real question is how did it taste? :)
November 30, 2009 at 8:44 AM
i love it!! I ditto Julie's comment. How did it taste?
November 30, 2009 at 6:02 PM
I will answer this. It was amazing! Kids loved it, I loved it, Heidi's opinion is not as relevant here so I will not include it. :)
It's hard to screw up dough, tomato sauce, pineapple, and mushrooms in terms of taste...although clearly the right shape is a bit of a newbie challenge.
November 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM
hahahah! that's so funny.
December 1, 2009 at 4:03 PM
Wow, Greg, so impressed. Maybe you can make us a culinary delight when you are home.