Love Jackson eating the snow. And I love your tree and your stockings. Everything looks so nice. I still haven't put up my decorations. You might be helping me!
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
December 5, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Very nice! I love Jackson's hair spiked out of his ear warmer. :)
December 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM
hahah nice! just tell jackson to avoid sticking his tounge on a froxen pole of some kind. he may not like that! nice decorations!
December 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Love the decorations, especially the tree and stockings!
December 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM
Love Jackson eating the snow. And I love your tree and your stockings. Everything looks so nice. I still haven't put up my decorations. You might be helping me!