In case you were wondering...
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
What fifteen inches of snow in one night looks like:
And you know what that means? Snow day! So Greg is home for the day, but unfortunately has to keep busy with lots of projects and other finals week responsibilities. So the boys and I are going to try to keep busy with haircuts, gingerbread men, playing in the snow and LOTS of Wii.
December 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Wow, that looks AWESOME. (only awesome though if you aren't planning on leaving the house :) ) Enjoy your snow day!
December 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Oh wow! Good luck keeping the boys entertained! I'm glad you don't have to go anywhere today!
December 9, 2009 at 9:25 AM
Missing California yet?
December 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM
I ditto what mark said! You can come back still! :)
December 10, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Yea! I spent 2 1/2 hours digging myself out of that 15 inches of snow. Luckily a nice neighbor came with a snowblower and did the rest in 20 min. I gotta get me one of those things.