Hobbies
Monday, November 2, 2009
I probably have more hobbies than I should. I love to knit. I love to read. I love to design. I love to paint. I love to write. I love to shop (that's a hobby right?). I love to cook. I love to bake. And the list goes on.
What can I say except that I want to be an expert at everything. Is that so much to ask?
Well my new and latest hobby is photography. I can't say I have the best camera on earth, but its a solid point and shoot camera and I think I have a pretty good eye for angles, lighting etc. Plus, anything looks good when you can photoshop right?
So I have been taking a few pictures here and there for friends, and I am so happy with how they are turning out! A big thank you to all the gracious subjects who don't mind my bossiness and who put up with me when I rearrange all the lamps in their homes. 








Of course, I am not on my way to opening up my new photography business, but I find so much joy in learning and creating. Now if I could just pick up the cleaning and organizing hobby, I would be a fulfilled woman.
November 2, 2009 at 11:02 PM
Those are great Heidi! You are so talented. You inspire me to learn you skills. I am working on a stocking for Colton and having SO MUCH fun with it...i wish we lived near eachother so I could ask you questions!
November 3, 2009 at 5:52 AM
heidi, those are awesome pictures. you are a great photographer!
November 3, 2009 at 6:12 AM
You do have a great knack for photography. I love the way you photoshop your pictures, too. The baby in those last two pictures...boy is she cute! :)
November 3, 2009 at 7:58 AM
WOW! I am soo impressed!I wish we lived close by and I would have you take our Christmas pictures. You are one talented girl!
November 3, 2009 at 10:01 AM
You're so well rounded to be good at SO many things! Well done!
November 3, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Fantastic! Now I'm even more excited for ours!
November 3, 2009 at 7:25 PM
I think you are soooo talented! I think you do a great job. Keep it up!
November 4, 2009 at 8:15 AM
Those pictures are great! I'm so jealous of all of your talents.
November 4, 2009 at 5:36 PM
I've actually always thought that about you. Talented in so many areas. :o)
The pictures are gorgeous! Keep doing it, even if it is just a hobby - you definitely have the knack!
November 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Amen to picking up the cleaning and organizing hobby! I am soo bad at that! I LOVE your photos! You can shoot some of us when you come down again (which is when???). I love all your skills! Hopefully since you are moving, I will be able to come visit you someday!
November 9, 2009 at 7:20 PM
Another thing you're good at.
It's your artistic nature.
November 13, 2009 at 7:08 PM
I agree, I think you are pretty amazing!!