Un-birthday
Monday, March 30, 2009
The Cake
The Presents
The Surprise
The Birthday Boy
Now if only it would stop snowing he could ride it outside instead of in the empty parking spot in the garage.
The Cake
The Presents
The Surprise
The Birthday Boy
Now if only it would stop snowing he could ride it outside instead of in the empty parking spot in the garage.
by Heidi
March 30, 2009 at 8:10 PM
The cake loks fantastic. I'm so impressed. I still can't believe Jackson is three.
March 30, 2009 at 9:51 PM
I LOVE the cake. Did you make that? How in the world did you make it that shape? You'll have to let us know how the bike riding goes.
March 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM
WAYYYYY CUTE CAKE!!!
March 31, 2009 at 5:32 AM
I LOVE that huge smile at the end...it reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.
March 31, 2009 at 11:05 AM
What a cute and creative cake! I bet he loved every bite of that dinosaur! Glad that he got a bike...now let's hope summer arrives quick so he can enjoy it!
April 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM
What a cool mom to make such a cool cake. :) Looks like Jackson had a great birthday.
April 1, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Happy Birthday, Jackson! Loved all the pictures, and the survey (last post). You're a wonderful mom, and he is a keeper.
April 3, 2009 at 4:54 AM
I love the cake! So impressed! Did you cut the shape free hand or was that a mold? I am definitely keeping the dino cake idea for my future boy's b-day cakes!