Jackson's answers
Friday, March 27, 2009

I wanted to see how well I really knew my son after three years of living with him. I asked him the same questions I posted about him on my last post. Here are Jackson's answers:
Jackson's Favorite Food:
1. Cake
2. More Cake (birthday on the brain)
3. Chocolate Milk
4. Carrots
5. Milk
Jackson Loves:
1. Cake
2. Chocolate Cake
3. I Love You (made my day)
Favorite Songs:
1. God Bless America
2. Airplanes (by Gary Allen)
3. (Won't stop singing the airplane song)
Movies of Choice:
1. Aladdin
2. Dumbo
3. God Bless America (not a movie but oh well)
4. Cars
Jackson Laughs the Hardest at:
1. Why did the Chicken Cross the Road (he learned this joke yesterday)
2. Chicken
3. Bubba (hahaha) Bubba (hahahaha)...oh the humor of a three year old.
Jackson is Learning:
1. Computer
2. I don't learn Anything
When Jackson grows up he might become a professional:
1. Red
2. uhhhh blue
3. Pink (I don't think he understood the question. At least I hope not)
Jackson is really into:
1. Little Einstein's
2. Legos
3. Cups
Jackson's favorite places:
1. The Mall
2. Jackson's Playhouse
3. Wisconsin Dells
I'm impressed actually at how many I actually guessed right. I guess I know my offspring better than I thought. Either that or so much exposure to a toddler has caused me to start thinking like one.
March 27, 2009 at 4:33 PM
haha, this is hysterical Heidi. I love that when he grows up he wants to be a color. Yeah, I don't think he quite understood the question. I also love how he would be distracted in the answers with his answers...funny kid. At least you got an "I love you" out of it. You do know that guy pretty well :)