Potty Humor
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jackson has been doing really well today. He pooped three times (until now he had not pooped ever). I am thrilled.
We did have one minor setback. The weather reached a sweltering 36 degrees today so I decided to take the boys out for some fun in the snow. (Of course we made a potty run before going)
Jackson: snow pants, gloves, boots, hat, and coat.
Bennett: Coat, hat, gloves, and warm blanket (he watched from the stroller)
Me: Thermals, coat, gloves, and hat.
5 minutes later....
"Mom, I peed in my pants."
January 31, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Sounds like Captain Underpants is enjoying all kinds of success! Way to go, Mom!
January 31, 2009 at 5:13 PM
That is an AWESOME picture. When did you take that?
January 31, 2009 at 6:26 PM
That is an awesome picture! Sorry, I know you were frusterated, but I'm laughing. ; )
January 31, 2009 at 7:47 PM
I hate potty training during the winter. . .
February 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM
Way to go, Mr. Super Hero!!! Sorry about the "peed in the snow pants" incident. I couldn't help laughing, but how awful for you.
February 1, 2009 at 4:38 PM
This picture will go over nicely with Jackson's future dates. Thanks for the inspiration to dress Sam up in outfits that can be used against him in the future if need be. Jackson is awesome.
February 2, 2009 at 9:53 AM
haha, yes heidi, classic picture. I love it. I guess you guys weren't able to go out and enjoy the snow then...or did you just decide you didn't care if he peed his pants? haha. Sounds like he is going a great job though! Way to go.
February 2, 2009 at 6:37 PM
See you should live in sunny Arizona! Potty training in a swimsuit in sooo much easier!
Love,
A.Dana