Bennett and Solids
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I have two boys. I know it's hard to believe since Jackson's [ahem] "spirited nature" and "strong will" requires so much of my attention (as reflected in my many blog posts), but it's true.
So in an effort to spotlight my children equally, here is Bennett eating solids for the first time. I know it's nothing to blog home about, but it is Bennett. So unless you are a grandparent, have an affinity for messy faces, or enjoy semi-professional home movies, don't feel the need to watch the video.
Bennett, I promise your next post will be better.
January 20, 2009 at 9:20 PM
I feel uneven on the blog all the time. I think it's just the way it goes. they are both darling boys and are lucky to have you as their mom!
January 20, 2009 at 9:38 PM
I LOVE how excited Jackson is! He is so cute! I loved getting to see you guys! You just reminded me to blog about my crazy day last week!
January 20, 2009 at 10:00 PM
I have to agree with Crystal! I love hearing Jackson laugh! Cute Cute Cute!
January 21, 2009 at 4:05 AM
Since I am one of the grandparents, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Bennett eat for the first time. To me it was definitely something to blog home about! Bennett was so calm about the whole process - I loved it. I also loved how excited Jackson was about the whole process.
January 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM
I just love this sweet baby boy. Crossing my fingers that ours will be as mellow and sweet-mannered. We love you Jackson and Bennett!
-Your Favorite Aunt and Uncle who live in Michigan
January 21, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Funny that we even worry about "blogging equally" for our kids. Wait until they are older and you are trying to make Christmas even...it never ends! He is a doll. I did watch the video and it made me baby hungry!
January 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM
haha, I love that you needed to even out your blog. And...I love watching Bennett eat, he is so cute. I also love that Jackson manages to still be a big part of the movie with his loud laughs :) haha. What a funny kid.
We miss you guys!