Progression of Pictures
Saturday, January 3, 2009




It's amazing how your life can change in 4 years (we didn't take a family picture the year I was pregnant with Jackson for obvious reasons)




It's amazing how your life can change in 4 years (we didn't take a family picture the year I was pregnant with Jackson for obvious reasons)
by Heidi
January 4, 2009 at 1:15 PM
I love those pictures! It is so fun to see your family changing, as well as your hair! :)
We MISS you guys here! I can't wait until you get back.
January 4, 2009 at 7:35 PM
I love the new family picture! I can't believe how well it turned out with 2 little boys involved. bennett's smile is darling. Wow, I can't imagine my family looking like that in 4 years, but I suppose it will!
We are excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!
January 9, 2009 at 10:56 AM
I love that last pic! How did you get a pic with everyone smiling?!! Your boys are just adorable! You are amazing and you have a beautiful family!!
January 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Yup, you guys really ARE that cute. Glad we could see you in person a few weeks ago!
January 28, 2009 at 11:28 AM
I love all of these pictures!! THe new family pic is great!(Love the hair Heidi!Suuuuuuper cute!)