Rain Rain Go Away.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Today we had another freezing cold day. We had a high of 48 and it basically rained all day. I thought this was spring?
Want to know what the weather is in Madison, Wisconsin right now? 70 degrees and above 60 degrees all week. I think I'm ready for the move.
April 22, 2008 at 8:59 AM
FUnny...I never thought you'd want to move to Wicconsin because of the WEATHER. haha. I can't believe it's that cold in Oregon..sorry. Come visit us in Vegas.
April 22, 2008 at 3:58 PM
You say that now but wait until next year...my bets are that it will be record cold in April! It was stinking cold when we saw you last weekend. We are in the 60's here today but colder weather is forcasted for the rest of the week. Bummer!
April 24, 2008 at 12:34 PM
So, I shouldn't brag that it's 80 degrees here! Notice I leave out the part that it is a HUMID 80 degrees!
April 24, 2008 at 8:51 PM
Not to gloat, but it's springtime in Virginia, and the trees are in fragrant full bloom. Tomorrow I plan to buy flowers to plant out front.