View my web album!
Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am working on a new online announcement business and right now I am just trying to build my portfolio. I would love to get anyone's comments on some sample I've made up! Heres the link to see the samples:
http://picasaweb.google.com/heidibrose/BusinessIdeas
just click on "slideshow" once you get to the page. Keep in mind these are first drafts (not all of them are completely finished) and most of the pictures are of Jackson (thats all I had!) but if a few of your kids slipped in there, I hope you don't mind!
Feel free to tell me anything, things you love, hate, wish I would change, suggestions, color choice, favorites...anything! Greg is sick of giving me feedback, I would love a fresh look at these. Thanks so much!
May 1, 2007 at 2:09 PM
Heidi,
I loved your ideas. I think they are so cute. How would you do a business like that?