I came, I knitted, I conquered.
Thursday, April 12, 2007



Well it's been a long rocky road (5 weeks to be exact) but I finally finished my very first knitting project. A scarf! Mind you, it was no small task. I took apart 2 attempts before finally settling on this final pattern which I absolutely love! Hope you find as much enjoyment out of looking at it as I will (since it's the wrong season! Oh well maybe next year). No need to congratulate me, I will be patting myself on the back for quite awhile.
April 12, 2007 at 8:37 PM
I love it! I just started knitting too and love it. I'm working on a baby blanket right now. You'll have to give me your pattern. Congrats.
April 13, 2007 at 8:22 AM
Heidi,
I am so impressed. You did a fantastic job. I love the pattern. Your teacher must have been so happy with her star pupil. Good job.
April 13, 2007 at 4:59 PM
thats awesome. i sarted a scarf when i moved here... umm that would be 2 years ago and haven't touched it since. :)
April 14, 2007 at 1:08 PM
That is so cute. I could not do that, so you will have to teach me! You must have loads of free time! hehe ;) I have a blogspot now too! mcbangerter.blogspot.com Check it out!
April 15, 2007 at 1:07 AM
you will have to teach me how to knit now!