Great Read
Sunday, April 22, 2007

Greg and I just read "The Mormon Way of Doing Business" and we thought it was GREAT. Don't let the title deter you, because you would really be missing out. It is amazing to hear how these LDS CEO's balance their work, family and callings. It really makes me reconsider my own time management. I thought I had it rough, I can't imagine throwing "CEO of a major International company" in the mix.
Anyway if you're looking for a very inspiring read, I highly suggest it. However I still can't believe 5 of the 8 CEO's are from the SAME WARD! How can I get rich enough to move to New Caanan, Connecticut?
April 23, 2007 at 6:02 AM
Holy Cow! No joke, Connecticut here we come. We'll have to find this book. Thanks.
April 26, 2007 at 12:27 AM
Hi Heidi. I found your blog on Katie's. I hope you don't mind if I check in once in awhile to see how life for the Rose family is going. It is nice to be able to stay updated on the lives of family (especially those out of town). It looks like all is going well! Thanks for the reading material advice. I am in the last two weeks of my pregnancy and a full night's rest is impossible at this point, so late night reading has been great. :-) I will have to pick this one up.