Smells Like Updo in Here
Monday, April 16, 2007
The other day at church I got to chatting with a young woman in my ward who mentioned to me that she didn't have anyone to do here hair for prom, so before thinking it through I said "I'll do it!" I had one of those moments of reality check where I thought 'what did I just agree to? I've only done hair for members of my family!' But today she came over for a practice session and she said she wanted to leave it all down. Here are a few of my attempts. Keep in mind it was just a practice.


April 16, 2007 at 8:04 PM
Good job. I like both of the updos. Which one did she like better?
April 17, 2007 at 8:33 AM
she looks great. you are so talented. i like the first one!
April 17, 2007 at 2:05 PM
they look great. i like the first one. i need some practice on that stuff before Kinley older.
p.s. jacksons words are so cute!