Tiptoe Through the Tulips
Saturday, April 14, 2007

Greg and I had a blast going to the Tulip festival in Woodburn. There were hundreds of rows of Tulips in every color imaginable. It was gorgeous! They had pony rides, a rock climbing wall, duck racing, slides, and most importantly, millions of tulips! They even had an old style choo-choo train with a horn that made Jackson cry. They also have a photo contest that I decided to try and win (hence all the "artsy" flower shots). Had the wind not been so cold it would have been a perfect day for tiptoing through the tulips.





April 14, 2007 at 7:55 PM
I love your pictures. The ones of Jackson are adorable and the ones of the tulips are incredible. Did you win a prize???
April 15, 2007 at 1:07 AM
love the pics! i hope you win.
April 15, 2007 at 6:00 AM
Those are beautiful! Keep us posted on the prize. : )
April 15, 2007 at 11:46 AM
that sounds like fun. Kinley would love that. She has a thing for flowers. beautiful pics
April 16, 2007 at 5:58 AM
I like the one where you are laughing and holding jackson, and the one where he is reaching for a flower and smiling...ah-sum.