He found thumbthing
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Mom is happy because she gets an extra 30 minutes of sleep.
Dad is happy because he is sucking his left thumb (they usually suck their dominant hand)
Davis is happy because now he can have his own little escape from the chaos.
July 12, 2011 at 10:15 PM
so much cuteness going on here.
July 13, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Sounds like good news all around. :) And those are some pretty cute chubby hands!
July 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM
That's great news in my opinion! Jack was a thumb sucker and Grace still is a finger sucker. It is so great to have a self-soother on hand at all times. And, at least for Jack, he stopped all on his own when Daddy told him 5-year-olds don't suck their thumbs!
I LOVE your new header, by the way. Great way to illustrate your family!
July 13, 2011 at 1:43 PM
I HATE thumb sucking! I have had 2 that were...I lucked out with Abby because she stopped on her own. Emma is another story, I think she'll be much harder to get to stop.
And both my girls sucked their NON-dominant thumb because then they have their dominant hand to do other things with while sucking their thumbs!
July 14, 2011 at 7:24 PM
I just noticed you're reading the Prize Winner of D,O. I haven't read the book but the movie was AMAZING!!!! Such a wonderful tear-jerker. How do you like the book?