Bennett Turns Three  

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bennett is the sweetest boy. I don't know if it's his calm demeanor, his squeaky little voice, or his proper way of speaking (excuse me mom, may I please have another piece of cake because I'm still hungry) but he just melts my heart.

Bennett Loves:

Sleeping with his caterpillar puppet
Saltines (aka square crackers)
When I kiss him all over his face
Little Einsteins
cuddling
Dogs
Squirting the water bottle outside
Riding his tricycle

Bennett Hates:

Lawnmowers (or any other loud thing like blenders, blow dryers, leaf blowers, or power tools)
Eating his Dinner
Chili
Being Cold
When Jackson takes his "special" toys
Sleeping in his own bed
The dark
The scary parts of Disney movies.

Bennett had a fun party on Saturday. It was a train theme and he had a blast! We had an angel of a friend make him a gorgeous train cake and he was mesmerized. We had a great lunch, lots of friends, a pinata, and some yummy food. What more could a three year old ask for?





Happy Birthday Bennett, happy third birthday! May you never grow up and always stay 3 years old and sweet forever!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Validations of my effort: to “ Bennett Turns Three ”