Party Time  

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

In the beginning of the year sad and nervous as I watched Jackson walk into preschool for the first time, and I felt just as sad watching him at his end of the year party. He had such a great year with new friends and two wonderful teachers. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for him.






The kids performed songs they had learned all year long. It's a small miracle that I was able to capture any of it as I had Bennett, Davis, video camera, regular camera, and snacks for the party. I think the Lord knew my plight and blessed Davis by putting him in a deep sleep the entire morning. Miracle indeed.

He did a great job despite not knowing half the songs (he started in January). I was surprised to see him act a little nervous and shy while they sang. I asked him about it later and he said "well there were lots of grown ups I didn't know!" Can't blame him for that!

I thought I would hate for the year to end, but I am really looking forward to a lazy summer. It will be nice to have more time to hang around late in pajamas before kicking it into high gear when Jackson stars kindergarten in the fall.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 Validations of my effort: to “ Party Time ”