I'm here at work (for a shuttle company) and here are the names of the last three people who made reservations today... Heidi Laura Gregg Davis Jackson Bennett ummmm!!!! I saw that and for some reason thought of you. ;) (Nicole Bogh~Teran)
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
June 22, 2011 at 11:05 PM
OH MY!!! i love him. can i snuggle him?!
you and greg make handsome little boys!
June 23, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Its kills me how alike your kids look! I love it! AT least Greg never has to wonder if you've been spending a little time with the milkman! :)
June 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM
SO SO SO CUTE!!
June 23, 2011 at 8:05 PM
I'm here at work (for a shuttle company) and here are the names of the last three people who made reservations today...
Heidi Laura
Gregg Davis
Jackson Bennett
ummmm!!!! I saw that and for some reason thought of you. ;)
(Nicole Bogh~Teran)
June 24, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Your kids certainly come from the same mold. :) A very CUTE mold at at that!
June 26, 2011 at 8:26 PM
I found myself wondering why you were posting pictures of baby Bennett. :)