She's Crafty
Monday, March 1, 2010


I saw this idea on a blog months ago and have been working up the nerve to walk all the way donwstairs to dig through my fabric stash.
Finally I whipped out the glue gun and went to work. 5 minutes later I had some super cute flowers with tiny little bees on them. Is anything cuter than tiny bees?
I apologize for the less than stellar pictures. And for the fact that I am wearing my parka inside. I actually just leave it on when I come home. Such is the life of a chronically cold person.
March 2, 2010 at 4:54 AM
CUTE! I've seen these around. I either want your tutorial or the blog you found it on. :)
March 2, 2010 at 5:18 AM
I LOVE those flowers. I'm impressed. I didn't know you had a fabric stash!
March 2, 2010 at 7:40 AM
Wow- you are super crafty. That is really cute.
March 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM
Very cute, you crafty cold lady! I'm always cold too, btw.
March 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM
Very cute! And don't feel bad about the parka. I tend to keep my coat on all day at work. :)
March 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM
Love the eclectic fashion statement of flowers & bees with parka.
You are seriously clever, if also seriously cold.