Disgusting
Sunday, March 7, 2010
During our car ride home from church, I was doing my best to keep Jackson from pestering Bennett (a much too regular pastime). So we played "guess what I'm thinking"
This was Jackson's turn. You never know what you are going to get.
Jackson: Okay, I'm thinking of something we poop in. We also pee in it.
Greg: The toilet?
Jackson: Yes! ...and I was also thinking of the bath.
Cross your fingers that we can have an "incident free" bath this week. I'd like to let Jackson think that the toilet and the bath have separate uses.
March 7, 2010 at 10:29 PM
At least he didn't say the pool!
March 8, 2010 at 6:33 AM
L.O.L.
That kid is priceless.
March 8, 2010 at 9:23 AM
I am looking forward to the soon to be published book, "Jacksonisms." - Mom
March 8, 2010 at 9:30 AM
That is the most hilarious thing I've heard in a LONG time! :)
March 8, 2010 at 6:45 PM
haha! Our little guy feels the urge to stand in the tub when bathing to show us that he is peeing!