How do they know?
Saturday, March 13, 2010
How do boys know?
How do they know to crash cars together?
How do they know to be fascinated with basketball?
How do they know that flatulating is hilarious?
How do they know to perk up at any sound of a passing bus/fire truck/big rig/train?
How do they know to stomp in puddles, and roll down hills?
How do they know to hit sticks together like swords?
How do they know how to spit?
How do they know to like dinosaurs/monsters/sharks/other ferocious creatures?
How do they know just how to drive me crazy?
I know I never taught them.
So either I will blame Greg for my premature gray hair, or attribute it to innate boy behavior.
While making dinner, I sent the boys downstairs to play. They came upstairs soaking wet.
"Were you playing in the sink?" I asked.
"Nope. The toilet." Jackson responded. Sly smile.
I did NOT teach them that.
March 14, 2010 at 11:34 PM
hahaha. poor bennett, what is his older brother teaching him?
March 15, 2010 at 10:38 PM
haha...now when I walk past the toilet I have a different perspective. I'll make sure to keep the bathroom doors closed for Colton, that is, until he learnd how to open the doors.
Colton is SUCH a boy too. He's "Vroom" ing cars, and is very boy-ish with his movements. I'm not a fan of the one that involves his hands swiping at my face!
March 17, 2010 at 7:29 AM
I once had a little cousin (GIRL) who washed her toy dishes in the toilet.
March 17, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Oh, I definitely know exactly what you're talking about! What will my life be like with 3 boys? Always exciting I'm sure. :) I loved the rock story too- glad you are enjoying some nice weather!