Magician
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today Jackson ran up to me with a "magic wand" and announced that he would be performing some magic on me.
"I am going to turn you into a nice mommy." he said. I tried to hold back the tears.
"Abracadabra!" he exclaimed with a wave of his wand.
guess what?
nothing happened.
As it turns out, the joke's on him. I already am a nice mommy.
February 3, 2010 at 5:38 AM
That's right!! He doesn't realize how lucky he is to have such a nice mommy, but he will.
February 3, 2010 at 9:46 AM
Ha! Ha! So funny!
February 4, 2010 at 12:29 PM
Awwww..... We all know. Soon he will too!
February 4, 2010 at 3:03 PM
My pediatrician (who also happens to be my bishop, so I trust his word!) told me that if your kids don't like you sometimes, you must be doing something right as a parent! :-)
February 9, 2010 at 7:16 AM
Yes, you are!