Crush  

Wednesday, February 24, 2010


Yesterday we let Jackson stay up special to watch American Idol with us. And in doing so developed his first crush.

After watching several contestants in a row perform, as soon as Siobahn started singing he was enchanted. He turned back at us and said "she's really cute!" Where did he even learn to think girls are cute yet? But it was obvious that Jackson was sweet on this girl. After she sang he said "wow she is really pretty mom!"

He called her cute again during the replay. It was definitely no fluke. Jackson's got a thing for Siobahn. I looked at her with a bit more scrutiny after Jackson showed such an interest.

Really? Was it the nose ring that drew him in? I'm choosing to think it was the flower in her hair. Well whatever it was, I am going to be rethinking Jackson's presence at our weekly American Idol viewings. I'm just not ready for my 4 year old to start showing signs of becoming a teenager. I mean he's already eats me out of house and home, has dramatic mood swings, and can show some pretty mean attitude. Please hold off on the crush thing for a couple more years. I'd like the graying to at least wait until my 30s.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 Validations of my effort: to “ Crush ”