Video Update
Saturday, January 30, 2010
It seems like each day, my boys are completely different than the day before. I guess I am coming to the realization that childhood is fleeting and my boys are just growing up too fast (although some days I am guilty of thinking it's not fast enough!). Bennett is soaking in the world around him like a sponge. He is constantly asking the names of the things around him, and every day he surprises me with new words he has asked about for weeks. I wanted to make sure I got this stage on video, at least while I still love to hear his voice instead of wishing he would stop.
So here is a video of some of Bennett's favorite words. Although after watching it back I realized I neglected to include Bennett's two very favorite phrases: "What's that?", and "My ball."
Jackson of course could not be outdone with his competitive personality. He insisted on singing a song as well. So here is his rendition of "Book of Mormon Stories" (minus one verse that slipped his mind) and what I can only imagine is "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus" (although his version has left a few things out...just a few) . Please forgive the tacky reflection of me filming in the fireplace. It just adds to the charm don't you think?
January 30, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Favorite part: Jackson singing reeeeallly high for "I'm trying to be like Jesus".
Wow, Bennett has so many more words! "what's that?" :)
January 30, 2010 at 9:50 PM
Gordon and I loved all the videos. I can't believe all the words that Bennett is saying now. Loved Jackson's songs. Loved the skipping lines in BOM stories. Loved the really high voice like Angela said and I loved that he couldn't sit still while singing but kept moving back and forth on the fireplace. What CUTE boys! Thanks for posting a video. We miss them!
January 30, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Goodness they are adorable!! I can't wait till Wren can talk... she gets so impatient with me :) You are such a cute mom and I love keeping up with your beautiful little family!! How's THAT for a validation of your effort?! You're welcome.
January 31, 2010 at 9:49 PM
they are both SO cute!! I love it!! Addy and Bennett are so close in age watching him made me think of addy! What a sweetie you have! This age is so fun! I love how he made up lyrics at the end!
February 1, 2010 at 8:01 PM
I couldn't stop smiling while watching these! They are so darn cute! Well done!
February 9, 2010 at 7:15 AM
Darling darling boys.