My Sister
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
When I left for college Hannah was 7 years old. She is my youngest sister. In the past 8 years she has grown up into a beautiful girl. She's 15 now and it's hard for me to think that she is where I was 11 years ago.
This Christmas I knew I was going to be in town so I offered to take some pictures of her as my gift to her. She was a good sport and let me doll her up however I wanted (although she wasn't a huge fan of the hairspray, but when I am at the helm...) I couldn't help but share these but I just think they turned out so beautiful (and it helped that my dad lent me his new snazzy camera), no editing needed!
Hannah turns 16 this year. She is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!
Enjoy!
January 14, 2010 at 6:41 AM
She's beautiful! It must run in the family. (Also, your photography is wonderful.)
January 14, 2010 at 7:06 AM
Wow, she is so beautiful. Good job with the pictures!
January 14, 2010 at 9:33 AM
She is gorgeous! You took some great pictures, Heidi. She's lucky to have a sister like you!
January 14, 2010 at 10:56 AM
She is adorable! Great shots. :)
January 14, 2010 at 8:15 PM
No way that is Hannah!! Holy crow, she is gorgeous. This makes me feel old.
January 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM
whoa I can't believe how grown up she is now! When I think of Hannah I think of the baby from Highland! Goodness she's beautiful! I love how your whole family looks a like and you can tell "oh, yup, that's a Barlow!" haha!