Thoughts from the backseat
Monday, January 25, 2010

"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom Mooooooooooooooooom!?"
"What?!!!!"
"When are you going to die?"
"Not for a long time. Not until I'm waayy older than Grandma and Grandpa."
"Then are you going to die?"
He wasn't scared just contemplative. Like he was trying to figure out the day he could eat as much candy as he wants, stop washing his hands, drink soda with breakfast and go outside without a coat.
Another one from a car ride last week:
"Mom did you see that car pass us? I knew it was going to pass us. You want to know how I knew the car was going to pass us? My brain telled me. My brain is in my hair."
"Your hair?"
"Yep right here" [tapping his hair lightly].
I think we are going to have some haircutting complexes in the near future.
Sometimes I'm glad I turned the music down.
January 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM
What a smart guy! I also love the picture of him. Hmm, I didn't think his grandmas and grandpas were that old?!?
January 25, 2010 at 10:30 PM
That kid cracks me up. I miss you guys!
January 25, 2010 at 11:53 PM
hahaha..
January 26, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Good times Jackson! My brain "telled" me you are cute!
January 26, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Hilarious! That's quite a brain there in his hair!