I got so carried away jabbering about recipes that I almost forgot to comment on these ADORABLE pictures. He still looks a lot like Jackson to me - so cute!
In the words of Cameron, "Is that Jackson? It sure looks exactly like him." Both of your kids are totally adorable and cute. Congrats on the article in the the Friend. That is awesome.
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
September 2, 2008 at 10:52 PM
so adorable!
September 2, 2008 at 11:46 PM
He is such a cute kid! I love his darling smile. I wish I could see that boy in person...he is adorable!
September 3, 2008 at 11:20 AM
What a sweetie! :)
September 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Cute kiddo! Love to meet those 2 boys of yours sometime
September 3, 2008 at 4:26 PM
I LOVE this shot. He is so cute. We had a blast hanging out with him this weekend. I think Mike found a new little buddy!
September 4, 2008 at 7:49 AM
That is priceless! What a little darling.
September 4, 2008 at 2:58 PM
I got so carried away jabbering about recipes that I almost forgot to comment on these ADORABLE pictures. He still looks a lot like Jackson to me - so cute!
September 6, 2008 at 6:37 PM
sooo cute!! looks just like jackson!
September 7, 2008 at 8:32 PM
In the words of Cameron, "Is that Jackson? It sure looks exactly like him." Both of your kids are totally adorable and cute. Congrats on the article in the the Friend. That is awesome.