Blood work
Saturday, March 1, 2008
If you have small veins and you have to get some blood work done, make sure your phlebotomist doesn't have a lazy eye. Trust me it won't end well.
All you'll get is a ton of anxiety, a painful experience and a killer bruise that will last a week.
Just in case you were wondering.
March 3, 2008 at 9:21 AM
Ouch...I don't like to think of that. Luckily I have large veins. Sorry :( I hope your bruise gets better soon.
March 3, 2008 at 10:46 PM
I feel ya! Or I hate it when they try the side of your arm instead of right in the pit of your elbow. It kills and leaves a nasty bruise! I have had my bruise for almost a week now. Luckily it is going away!
March 4, 2008 at 8:09 AM
Reading this post gave me anxiety. I hate needles and I bruise so bad. Yuck! I hope everything is going well for you guys!
March 4, 2008 at 7:36 PM
A phlebotomist with a lazy eye. That image just makes me laugh. It seems like it comes straight from a horror movie. Sorry you had to experience that.
March 7, 2008 at 12:16 PM
"Lazy-Eyed Phlebotomists" sounds like a good name for a rock band.