The Wii does not lie.
Monday, February 4, 2008

For FHE tonight Greg and I both competed on the Wii to calculate our fitness age.
The Results:
Greg: Age 51
Heidi: Age 34
All that praying for my Athleticism must have had a hand in this.
Although it could just by my natural abilities carrying over from my 6 year stint in soccer (nevermind that I quit in 1996)
February 4, 2008 at 10:03 PM
haha, good thing greg is thoughtful enough to pray for your athleticism...looks like it paid off. 50 greg? Wow. Older than your dad!
February 5, 2008 at 6:41 AM
very funny. good thing he's been praying for you.
February 5, 2008 at 8:33 AM
In my defense, I must say that...well, let me get back to you when I think of a good defense.
February 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM
Wait a minute, so a younger athletic age is better, right?
February 5, 2008 at 2:34 PM
Wow, Greg has aged! Heidi, I am impressed. We will hope that Jackson inherits your athleticism!
February 5, 2008 at 5:12 PM
What a great FHE!
You've won an award on my site. Thank you so much for the inspiration!
February 7, 2008 at 8:52 PM
Hi... you don't know me but I came across your blog from "tip junkie" I posted a comment on your cute crafts and then realized it was from August 2007.. anyways I was wondering if you are willing to share how you make your headbands. I've been trying different ways and haven't found a way I love. If you are willing to share and don't mind emailing me my address is amyandjeffmartinez@yahoo.com Thanks so much!