Surviving
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I'm just finishing up day 3 of Greg's 5 day business trip and I am surviving. It helps to have the following things:
1. A ready supply of Reese's peanut butter cups.
2. A good book
3. A family member within a 30 minute drive
4. Sunny weather
5. An incredible stamina for playing with Legos
6. Kind friends to cook dinners and trade babysitting
7. Burgerville
8. Long naps.
9. Finding Nemo
10. A working dishwasher
Luckily all things have leaned in my favor these few days. Only 2 more to go. I hope my candy stash will hold out until then.
February 21, 2008 at 9:16 PM
I'm proud of you...that sounds hard! Yumm...that stash of peanut butter cups is making me hungry. We miss Jackson! Tell Greg to hurry home.
February 21, 2008 at 9:53 PM
It's hard when the husbands gone, your pregnant, and have a toddler. I know to well hang in there sounds like you are doing good the candy stash always helped me.
February 22, 2008 at 6:54 AM
I think I will write a blog next about surviving a 5 day business trip when you're sick :(.
Love you honey. Hang in there.
February 22, 2008 at 10:46 PM
I am the queen of the candy stash, especially at the store. I think I would die without it. Isn't it funny how candy always makes things better! I know how it is to be away from ones hubby. I ate out a lot! Only one more day now! Yippee!
February 23, 2008 at 6:12 PM
Not fun to have traveling husbands! I hope your stash of treats lasts that long! Hang in there!
February 25, 2008 at 7:01 AM
Heidi!! We've found eachother. Crystal told me about your blog last night and then this morning, I saw you found our blog! What timing! I'm glad I can now keep tabs on you guys and hopefully stay in better touch with you.
Love you,
Star
February 25, 2008 at 7:14 AM
Oh and you have lovely lady lumps - just for the record.