Raindrops keep falling on my head...
Saturday, February 2, 2008
I used to love the rain when I was a kid. But I think thats because it was so RARE it was a novelty. It's about this time of the winter that I would give anything for one warm 65 degree day.
The upside is that Jackson gets to wear these adorable boots all the time (I won't bore you with the details of my good buy, but trust me, it was a GREAT deal). He still walks like a duck who wet his pants when he's wearing them, but these boots are his favorite toy.
[note: also making his debut on the blog is "doggie" Jackson's comfort object who is becoming all too comfortable. Yesterday Jackson made me move out of the way because his "doggie" couldn't see the movie.]
February 2, 2008 at 4:16 PM
cute boots and cute new header!
February 2, 2008 at 10:11 PM
Love the boots! Love the doggie! I think that's so cute that he made you move out of the way so that his doggie could watch the movie.
February 3, 2008 at 11:08 PM
If I had boots that cool, I would most definitely move to a rainy climate.
February 4, 2008 at 1:04 PM
Logan's "doggie" is his stuffed bear. Today he had to take it to day care with him. Along with the blanket he can't go anywhere without. Oh, and when we say prayers, Logan can't fold his arms because he's helping the bear fold his arms. Sigh.
February 4, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Too cute! I love the boots. Target carried something similar and I always looked but never bought any. Maybe I will be lucky enough to find a great buy and snag some for my kiddos. Thanks for the post. You always make me laugh.
February 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM
Wow, those boots are amazing, I love them! and...how dare you sit in front of DOGGIE during a movie...were you thinking?
February 5, 2008 at 3:01 PM
THe boots are so cute! Jackson is getting so big. I have never been a fan of the rain, good luck!