Davis Week 2
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thanks to my dear friend Nancy, I have these sweet pictures of Davis at 2 weeks old. The newborn stage is so fleeting and they grow out of this stage so fast, I wanted to make sure I documented this sweet little boy. Now, a week and a half later (he is nearly 4 weeks now) I'm pretty sure Davis has doubled in size, and the little newborn I birthed 3 weeks ago seems almost gone. Baby rolls have replaced his chicken legs. I've already put away two outfits that this little chunkster has outgrown. We just love our little (big) man and are so grateful for this sweet addition to our family!
April 26, 2011 at 8:09 PM
So sweet! Does he have red hair? It looks red in the pictures!
April 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Precious! I totally wish that sleepy newborn stage would last a little longer sometimes.
April 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM
So cute! I think he looks like you Heidi. Glad to hear he's chunking up and lving up to his name. :)
April 26, 2011 at 11:16 PM
Oh Heidi, he is so cute. I hear he is a big boy...we'll have to see if he can compete with Colton in the weight category :) I wish I could meet him. Keep posting pictures...We love him!
April 27, 2011 at 12:06 AM
oh i want to hold him!
April 27, 2011 at 8:57 AM
Adorable! I'm glad you got those pictures when he was so tiny. - Mom
April 28, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Congratulations on your cute little one. Each of your boys have that something proves they are definitely brothers!