I was just thinking, "How does she keep her hair that long and beautiful with three small children (BOYS!)??" What darling little men surround you every day! :)
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
April 10, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Looks like a really happy (and handsome) first week. Congratulations, Heidi! (Also, your hair looks great that long!)
April 10, 2011 at 8:58 PM
I was just thinking, "How does she keep her hair that long and beautiful with three small children (BOYS!)??" What darling little men surround you every day! :)
April 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM
cute cute boys. Congrats on finishing the first week. I hope Davis is being good for you...thinking of you guys.
April 11, 2011 at 5:30 AM
He is so cute! I can't wait to get my turn to hold him.
Call me if Jackson & Bennett need a playdate.
April 11, 2011 at 5:51 PM
That baby sure came to the right family. So happy for all of you. They are all just precious.
April 13, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Oh he is just so sweet! Thanks for sharing pics!