The in-between halloween
Friday, October 30, 2009
It seems like this year we have had several halloween functions to attend. I was initially excited because it gave me that many more opportunities for the kids to wear their costumes.
Until reality set in and the kids decided their costumes were too hot, too itchy, too annoying or too long to wear 4 days in a row. So today at a Library Halloween bash, I threw together some makeshift costumes for the boys to give them a break from their actual costumes, and ensure that when actual halloween came around, they would still WANT to wear their real costumes.
So I present to you, Bennett, the nerd, and Jackson, the pajama-clad superhero. 
They both had a blast wearing their "in-between" halloween costumes. And to tell the truth I probably had more fun throwing them together.
Greg's response: "You couldn't let Bennett just go as a baby could you?"
No I couldn't.
October 30, 2009 at 4:09 PM
Oh my gosh, Bennett is the spitting image of MINKUS!! Did you guys do that on purpse?
October 30, 2009 at 4:46 PM
I think they are adorable!
October 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM
hahaha, that nerd costume is the best. Love hte glasses. Did he actually keep them on? And his hair is the best. Too funny.
October 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM
They are both darling but I love the nerd! Too cute!
October 31, 2009 at 2:42 AM
I can'r wait to see the real costumes b/c these are so cute. I can't believe Bennett's hair will lay down like that now. Just a few short months ago, it stuck straight up. Good job, they look absolutely adorable.
November 1, 2009 at 11:11 PM
How DID you get Bennett's hair to do that? They are too cute for words.